Gringos Nacho Factory was founded in May 2017. We wanted to start a mobile catering company specialising in Tex Mex Street food in particular Nachos.
Our Promise is to provide “Your Nachos Your Way” catering to your individual needs. We believe in feeding individuals not customers.
Our Mission is to help individuals realise their dreams of being their own boss , that offers flexible working in a brand you can be proud of.
A dedicated operations team and brand will help achieve your success in an ever-growing market in the hospitality industry.
Gringos Nacho Factory are now expanding and we have a variety of new cost effective franchise opportunities right now in several locations.
If you want to join with us as we continue our expansion across the UK, we would like to hear from you.
• Company induction that outlines company values, future company plans, brand supplier lists for food and packaging and customer service values
• Full food training programme to understand and execute our menu and food brand standards. To include:
– Equipment List
- How customers can order using our app to track sales/costs
• Company Responsibility Training outlining required EHO standards, health and safety standards and employment responsibilities to your team
• Regular conference calls to offer ongoing support and advice to franchisees
• Customer Assistance Support. This will offer training/support on how to track feedback and how to handle any complaints to protect the brand
• Our aim is to provide a nationwide quality service to customers with an emphasis on personal service and professionalism. We aim to build up a strong two way working relationship with all our franchisees, and make the Gringos Nacho Factory name synonymous with excellence
What does a Gringos Nacho Factory Franchise consist of?
So many people think of starting their own business – not just for the financial rewards but for the opportunity to be your own boss and run your own life. But the downside is that although you get all the rewards, you also take the risks. Taking on a franchise within a proven operation reduces those risks substantially. By joining Gringos Nacho Factory, you can reduce them even more!
What do you need to be successful as a Gringos Nacho Factory Franchisee?
There is just no escaping the fact that running your own business can be hard work. However, you are doing it for yourself and the rewards of a Gringos Nacho Factory franchise will be there for you to see from day one. If you possess the following attributes then a Gringos Nacho Factory franchise could be just what you have been looking for:
A passion for the hospitality industry has to be demonstrated
To hold relevant experience working in the food and beverage service industry along with necessary food hygiene qualifications.
Able to demonstrate an understanding of costs of sale, revenue and profits and how to achieve them.
Not Work Shy, needs to understand that purchasing our franchise is not a license to print money without hard work. Has to demonstrate and give examples in previous work experience that they were hands on operators.
A recommended minimum of two committed people is suggested. One person alongside employing a full time chef or two people going into business. Workload is too much for one person to take on alone. There is a lot of preparation work with the food to ensure quality at all times.
Need anything else?
If you want to find out about our franchise services, or if you would like a free review of your business without cost or obligation, contact us today.